- 1 The administrator of your personal data is LUXMED - Uzdrowisko Nałęczów Sp. z o.o., 24-150 Nałęczów al. Kasztanowa 6, NIP 716 22 85 002, REGON 431094600.
- (2) Your data will be processed only for the purpose of contacting, submitting an offer, accepting, confirming and performing the Services offered by: luxmednaleczow.pl and luxmedponiatowa.pl (hereinafter Services).
- 3. your data will be processed on the basis of voluntarily given consent (which is the premise legalizing the processing from Article 6(1)(a) of RODO). The data will be processed until the service is terminated or the consent is revoked. Consent can be revoked at any time, in the same way as consent for processing was given.
- 4. data processed for the purpose of contacting, answering questions, submitting an offer will be processed on the basis of voluntarily expressed consent, as well as the legitimate interest of the data controller related to ensuring the continuity of business operations (which is the premise legalizing the processing under Article 6(1)(a) and (f) RODO.
1 lit. a and f RODO). Data will be processed until the correspondence is completed,
and then for a period of up to 3 calendar years, counting from the moment of your last message. The Administrator will process the following data voluntarily provided by users of the Services: name, email address, telephone number.
- (5) Data processed in connection with the use of other services will be processed on the basis of the contract concluded between you and LUXMED - Uzdrowisko Nałęczów (which is the premise legalizing the processing from Article 6(1)(b) RODO). Data related to billing will be processed for a period of 5 calendar years after the completion of the service due to the requirements of tax regulations. Data related to the completed service will be processed for up to 6 calendar years from the termination of the service due to protection against possible claims or debt collection.
- 6. your data may be shared with entities authorized to do so by law, as well as with the company providing mail maintenance services, the site, the online store and the entity providing debt collection services.
- (7) Personal data of service users shall not be sold or shared with third parties and shall be subject to profiling, i.e. automated processing for the purpose of assessing and determining personal characteristics or needs of users.
- 8 You have the right to request editing, inspection, information about the source of acquisition, objection to further processing, transfer of data to another controller, as well as the right to be forgotten, unless the law expressly states otherwise or the request conflicts with a legitimate interest. For the purposes of exercising your rights, contact via e-mail.
- 9. the Administrator performs functions of obtaining information about users through voluntarily entered information in the form by collecting "cookies"
- 10. Przy pierwszej wizycie na stronie www.luxmednaleczow.pl oraz pozostałych Serwisów użytkownik jest informowany o używaniu plików cookies. Pozostając na stronie użytkownik akceptuje stosowanie zwykłych plików cookies na stronie internetowej. Brak zmiany po stronie użytkowników ustawień przeglądarki jest równoznaczny z wyrażeniem zgody na użycie plików „cookies”.
- 11 The installation of "cookies" is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Services. The "cookies" contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website, especially those requiring authorization. The user may at any time change the settings of his browser so that cookies are either accepted or rejected, or so that the user is notified not to place these files on his computer.
- 12 The following types of "cookies" are used within the Services: session cookies - they remain in the browser until it is switched off or you log off from the website on which they are placed, and permanent - they remain in the browser of the device until they are removed by the user or until a predetermined time specified in the parameters of the cookie file.
- 13 The Services may contain links to other websites that operate independently of the Services and are not supervised in any way by the Service. These sites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read carefully.